A Cyprus where art and liberal art environments permeate every sphere of society.
- Bringing high-quality art together with every segment of the society through public spaces, workshops, exhibitions, galleries, associations and centres,
- Contemporary art to have an important and qualified place in all levels of formal and non-formal education,
- Meeting of artists from all generations and geographies with each other and with society,
- Providing space, support and opportunities for artists’ self-improvement and creative expressions,
- Increasing art literacy in society and making art accessible to all segments,
- Carrying out works with the mission of adding value to art as a fundamental element of social consensus, pluralism and development.